“Shooting in Spain” Plan of generation and diffusion of Spain Film Commission’s contents
Description: The approach of this proposal is focused on the creation of a content battery that summarizes the main activity of the SFC, such as attracting shootings to the country and making them available in a web platform designed to respond to the new technological paradigms, where the user/final recipient has an active role. It’s about positioning the locations in Spain, increase its offer in quaantity and quality and making them available and accessible for the producer that is searching them on Internet.
- Creation of a platform that includes all the contents about the locations in the country, and also useful information to attract shootings to Spain.
- Spread the benefits that an audiovisual shooting generates in a territory, to attain that the population adheres to it and facilitates the activity.
- Increase the visibility of the shootings’ activities to create trust and to attract public and private investment, via sponsorship or tax incentives.
- Upgrade the offer of the shooting locations, as well as implement the resources and facilities concerned with the audiovisual industry.
- Promotion of the SFC activity, which has to be useful to assist the international markets.
- Raise awareness in the tourism industry, proving that filming can collaborate in cultural tourism development strategies.
- Communicate the results of the activity of the SFC to its members and also the impact that a shooting has in a territory, both economically and in the destination’s
- Encourage the members of the SFC to provide contents and information continually to update the web platform and the promotional material